Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 17

Have you ever felt insufficient? Like you're not enough? I've found myself feeling this way a lot lately. At times it feels like I'm shorting myself. I'm not being all that I could be. I'm not living my life to the fullest and I'm definitely not making the people around me lives any better. I wish I could change everything about myself. I wish I could just be completely happy with my life. I'm not sure how to accomplish any of these things, but I can at least try.

But where do I start? There is so much about me that needs to change. The first thing I need to change is my attitude. Not just my attitude towards people, but my attitude towards life. I don't think I'm the most negative person in the world, but I think too much. I think about all kinds of possible outcomes that don't even exist. This keeps me from doing a lot of things that I want to do.

Like I said before, there is a LOT that I need to change, but my thoughts are a step. Your thoughts control your actions and the way you feel. I'll work on controlling that. I feel better already. I need to step outside of the box I've been living in and start living life the way it is meant to be lived. I want to love the way I was meant to love. I want to be the person I was born to be. Thats all I have to say today!

1 comment: