Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Starting from Scratch....Day 1

Today is the first day of my second attempt to write SOMETHING for this blog for 60 days. Last time I made it to Day 13...before falling off miserably.

Faith. What is faith? Is faith just believing in GOD? Are there different levels of belief? I often find myself struggling with questions like these. After hours and hours of studying, prayer, research, and pondering I came up with an answer. Faith is much more than just believing in GOD. Faith is trusting your LIFE to God and showing fruit from doing so. When you completely TRUST God, you're not afraid to give up the world. You're not worried about the minor things that occur in life. True faith changes you. It changes the way you behave and most of all it changes the way you think. With true faith, you know that God is in control and it is just up to you to carry out the actions.

Over the past 7 months I've learned a lot. I've had my share of ups and downs, but overall I have to say God has been good to me. I haven't been a perfect angel by any means but God chose to keep me. That has been a re-occurring theme in my life over the past year and a half. I'll feel closer than I've ever felt to God...I let my guard down and I'm back to the same downward spiraling habits. One thing leads to another and I find myself back at rock bottom. I feel as if God is calling me to the next level of my life. I just haven't picked up yet......

Thats pretty much all for today....feels good to vent a little bit though...

No comments:

Post a Comment