Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Conclusion

I've come to the conclusion that I'm focusing on the wrong things. I've been kinda wrapped up in writing..so much so that I have forgot about the thing that is more important than that...reading! So i have decided to scratch the 6 month writing project (for now) and focus on reading the Bible and just trying to get a better understanding and learn as much as possible. What can man teach himself that God can not teach a million times better?

Speaking is good, but listening is better. I have to learn more before i can effectively make a difference in someone else's life. In other words, I have to have WISDOM before i can give WISDOM! A wise man told me that reading the Bible is like lifting weights for your spirit man. My spirit man is lookin kinda frail right now...so its time to beef up!

No comments:

Post a Comment