Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 13

The lesson that I learned yesterday has really helped me today. I can feel the difference since I've been consciously trying to appreciate the present. Last night I went out with my girl and we had a really good time. We did some things that we don't normally do and it was fun! It's good to step outside of your comfort zone from time to time. I'm learning to appreciate her more and I'm working on being a better man. I'm still not perfect, but I'm definitely improving.

I haven't read my book today. I've been pretty busy with work. If you watched the game today, you were probably as disappointed as me in our performance. That would've ruined my day a few months ago. I was still upset about losing...but I've learned to shake it off. Its really not that important at the end of the day...Living...Learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment