Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 3

Today I have a lot on my mind. Mostly my relationship with my son's mother. People say some things that they don't mean when they're upset...but how do you know which things they actually mean and the ones that are just out of anger? Over the past two days I've heard some things that have really made me think. Am I wasting my/her time? I'm not real big on putting my personal business online for the world to see, but I have to get some things off my mind...and onto this page!

They say you never know a good thing until its gone...is that true? I don't want that to be me...but at the same time, how do I know if its a good thing? I mean obviously it has some good points...but the negatives are starting to weigh heavily on our situation. I have done some messed up things over the years...and I think its coming back on me big time now. I'm a firm believer in what is meant to be will be...but I don't want to use that as an excuse to do stupid stuff. Am I losing yall? So basically I'm just confused...I don't care what other people think of me...and I don't want to take advice from people because what works for you may not work for me. So here I am....STUCK! What is meant to be will be...so I'm just gonna sit back and let things run their course....for now anyway.

1 comment:

  1. thats all u can do is wait. when a woman is mad she isnt tryna hear nothing. so just wait until the storm has passed & try 2 talk! good luck!

    ReplyDelete