Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 5

Today was not my day. It started off great. Class went well, work was great, even had a decent day for a while after that....but then, things took a turn for the worst. I've noticed that I'm solely responsible for about 85-90 percent of the things that go wrong in my life. I take the good things for granted and worry about the small things...that is NOT A GOOD LOOK!

Now I'm not going to go into detail about my problems, but just know that they are completely my fault. They come from all of my self-made flaws. Me being cocky, unappreciative of the things/people in my life, ignoring the right people and glorifying the wrong people, and the deadliest of all, not listening to my heart. I have a good heart and a lot of people know that. What a lot of people don't know is that I often act with my "male instincts" rather than my God-given conscience. What use is a "good" heart if I don't use it? I claim to be so different than the average guy, but when it boils down to it, I make a lot of the same stupid decisions. This one could come back to haunt me....and probably sooner than later.

I learned a lot today...and I'll probably learn more tomorrow. This will be a heck of a learning experience over the next few days...to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment